Every week I sit down and confess some things. Mostly it's just an excuse to write a list.
1. So I was playing this word game on my iPrecious the other day. I spelled the word FRIEND. Then I took away a letter and spelled FRIED. Then I switched out another letter and spelled FIEND. In some cosmic way, this was the universe telling me that RNs are important.
2. Also, I really need a nap.
3. Also, I spend too much time on my iPrecious.
4. It's Friday. That means:
5. You need to do your self a favor and run to Transient Pod and watch the video she's posted. Seriously. Do it. You.are.welcome.
6. My choice for today:
7. Some trivia? What's the name of the club he's singing and walking his way in to? It's called, what Kearsie suffers from at least three times a year.
8. Also, he works so hard from 9 to 5? Maybe he needs to get a job that he works 8 to 5. Then it'll be full time. With benefits. THEN she'll have the finer things in life. Just a suggestion.
9. I dunno why I even bother to listen to lyrics. That's when I just crank up some Come On, Eileen, and listen to babbling possiblely Irish jibber jabber. Sometimes ignorance is blissful and toe tapping.
10. It's all about mushrooms. For my kitchen. Or pizza. Not to smoke. Or eat. Or inject. Or whatever.
11. Speaking of fungus, I am suspicious of a spot on my toe.
12. *echo echo*
13. You say the words "fungus" and "toe" and it'll clear the room.
14. That's ok. Now I won't have to use any Febreze.
15. Also, at work? It was smelly? So my coworkers bought some Glade plug-in thingies? Yeah. They remind me of morning sickness. Which makes me about 15% queasy.
16. Ok, quick experiment. *GAG* <---- how many of you gagged when I said *GAG*?
17. Also, another experiment. Does anyone else think that the lunar cycle thingy is out of alignment? Because everyone I know is hormonal. And experiencing (menfolk, close your eyes for a sec) irregular cycles. Let's study this and become rich and famousy.
18. Or, maybe we should just curl up with a good book/rerun of Step Up on TV/some knitting.
19. Those are my weekend plans.
20. It's a good thing I work hard from 8 to 5 so my family can have the finer things in life, like a new bag of pretzels and some toilet paper.
Have an outstanding weekend.