2. Currently, I'm at home with my kiddos. We're attempting to make our house fit for human inhabitation. Thus far, I think the dirty laundry is attempting a coup. I must show that laundry who's boss. And by that I mean, make my kids do some laundry.
3. Don't even gasp at my home management skills. They gotta learn it some time. Also, all that dirty underwear wasn't worn by me.
4. Guess what? It's also Get Your Freak On Friday hosted by Transient Pod. Today I'm feeling mellow and chill. That means no Billy Idol yelling rebelliously. Nay. Today's toe tapping, head bobbing song is by The Sundays.
5. Dear Harriet, I think I love your hair, your voice and your decision to leave music to raise babies. You are hero-worthy. Love, Kearsie who's bobbing her head to your dulcet tones.
6. I think everyone needs to do one or more of these things to keep life in perspective: get yelled at by your boss, bounce some checks and experience car trouble where you're stranded at home. Then you need to give thanks for what you do have. Perspective.
7. Today I gave my kids an early Easter present. I got them one of these:
It's a Skip Ball. Or, a foot hula. Or something to trip on.
8. Ya'll should've seen me trying to show how to use it. Also, those are way hard to use. Actually, I'm glad that no one saw me trying to show how to use it.
9. I also got my kids each a baton. Or, what will most likely end up, a sibling beating tool.
10. I made my bed this morning. If I get nothing else done the rest of the day, I can say I did something. Low expectations.
11. Today feels like the perfect day to eat only popcorn. It's like, my life is a movie. Also, I'll bet my soundtrack is a hit.
12. I made a bowl. That is all.
13. I also made jello.
14. I made super jello. Like, the kind you could toss up in the air and maybe bat around with a baton kind of jello.
15. I'm thinking of taking my kitchen shears and hacking off my hair. It can't look any worse, people.
16. My elliptical is staring at me. I think it's feeling ignored. Poor thing. Poor expensive thing. Is that an oxymoron?
17. You know, I always forget I have a butt chin until I see a pic of myself. Why, God? Why?
18. Perspective. At least I have a chin. A chinny chin chin. A big, bulbous butty chin.
19. Does anyone else own a copy of the Passion of the Christ at home and feel The Guilt because you don't ever want to watch it again but felt the need to own it?
20. I think my popcorn will go nicely with some Lord of the Rings. Not Eastery, but still full of hobbity goodness.
Happy Good Friday.