Once upon a time, I used to write these inane and random lists. It was super fun and therapeutic and then life got busy and I lost my blog mojo so I stopped. Today, I'm picking it back up again.
1. I prefer to only wear fun socks. Fun = patterned and wild
2. I haven't touched up my toenail polish in about two months. They are pretty manky looking. However, I wear fun socks so no one knows.
3. The lady at the post office knows me now, or really she knows my "That's Sew Rad" return address label thingies. I feel sort of famousy.
4. Today in homeschool, it's "Home Ec" day, meaning my kids are doing thorough cleaning. You know what? Fractions and finding prepositions can wait. These kids need to learn how to properly vacuum and clean the toilet. Priorities, people.
5. We went to the library and checked out huge stacks of books. My first thought was: how much cash do I have in my wallet to cover the late fees because inevitably, we will lose track of one or two of these.
6. My library is run by thuggy women. Like, they might have shanks in their pockets. They look like they've spent some time in the slammer. It is, after all, Durham.
7. I've given up on giving up Diet Coke. I just don't care anymore, people. Probably you don't care to hear my attempts to give up Liquid Nectar either.
8. I've decided to make peace with dust. It can come and live in my house, I won't mess with it. There's just way more important stuff to do. Also, see #4.
9. My girls received Rainbow Looms from their favorite person. That means there are rubber bands ALL OVER THE PLACE.
10. Also, they've both given me about 14 rainbow loom bracelets. It kind of make me miss jelly bands. And Keds.
Christmas Elf Craft + Reindeer Craft
17 hours ago