Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday is a royal pain

Aw, come on, man!  Throw me a bone!  This game of UNO sucks.

- Things the Queen would never say

11 comments:

Dee Crowe said...

yes...the word *bone* would prolly never come out of the queens mouth...but maybe she would say throw me a crumpet?

I just totally started thinking of Austin Powers when I saw the 'aw come on man, throw me a bone!'

Too Many Hats said...

Hahaha - I can totally see her saying that - she is a cheeky one that queenie.

Bossy Betty said...

Probably right about this one!

MiMi said...

I knew it.
I AM the queen.
I've said that.

Miss Fit said...

HA! I like the queen.

Double Wide Mom said...

Clever...strange...but clever...

ElegantSnobbery said...

Are you positive she would never say that? B/c I'm not so sure.

Much More Than Mommy said...

Wouldn't she say the game ROYALLY sucks?

Insanitykim said...

Well she doesn't understand that UNO needs two people to play...

Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) said...

I agree with Much More than Monny- quite witty she is!

The Retired One said...

Quite possibly as rare as:

"Go FISHeth"
or
"I've got NOBS!"

hahahaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails