Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday is a royal pain

Oh my gosh, last night I had this crazy dream I was on American Idol only I wasn't singing- I was knitting the National Anthem and then Simon was all snooty and was all "it was very boohring and I had to pinch myself to keep myself awake *eye roll*" and I was all, "Simon *snaps fingers* you can go kiss my ...."

- Things the Queen would never say

7 comments:

Sara said...

I wish just once this would really happen. Not the kntting of the National Anthem, because that would be just a little boring. And probably tangl-y. But the telling off of Simon....

w said...

she'd never say that because she's in love with simon.

MiMi said...

This would be hilarious! Although, I'd really like to smack Randy, dawg. Yoyoyo!

Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) said...

Knitting? REally? I don't even know what to think about that! Perhaps you inner domestic side wants out ;-) Or perhaps you want to knit a sweater for Simon??

ModernMom said...

Hum..wonder if you were cold and knitting yourself and Mr Simon a blanket! lol

Much More Than Mommy said...

First vlog: Knitting the national anthem. And, go!

Dee Crowe said...

I get the knitting...sometimes Simon looks...cold...and things poke through his shirt..ahem..

ANYWAY...

Related Posts with Thumbnails