1. So. Guess what I'm about to do today? No, not getting my brows waxed. Good try. Guess again. No, not going to the girly doctor. You guys suck at this. Ok ok, I'll just tell you. I'm headed out on vacation! Woot woot!
2. I'm leaaaavin, in a rental car, because our Oldsmobile won't make it very far...I totally should start writing song lyrics because clearly I'm gifted.
3. I always experience what I call Rental Car Covet in the weeks after vacations. Because our cars are crap.
4. I've got guest posts lined up for next week. Aren't you happy? Remember last time? Skin tags and hotel sex? I know, you've got to come back. You never know what my guest bloggers will say.
5. New folks to this blog are scratching their heads. "Skin tags...?" Trust me, confused friend, it's better if you don't know.
6. I'm wearing a slip today. Does anyone else have to reach up all unladylikey under their skirt to adjust the slip that has inched up to resemble a cumberbun?
7. This is item #47 of my How I'm Cosmetically Challenged.
8. So. Nose rings. I think I want one. But. I don't know if I'm cool enough to pull it off.
9. Or a tattoo? Will I look hardcore awesome with a tattoo? Or just like a 34 year old trying to look cool?
10. Alas. There's #48.
11. Someone just remarked on the fact that my skirt is very Easter. Is that ok? Am I a walking faux pas? DANG. #49.
12. Guess what song I've had in my head for the last 3 days?
*insert '80's side to side dance step*
We don't have to take our CLOTHES OFF, to have a good time...
13. *Weep* help...me...
14. Wait! This is is! This is my submission to Transient Pod's Get Your Freak On Friday!!
Woot!! So, sweet and unsuspecting readers, here is my chance to get this blasted song out of MY head and into YOURS! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
15. Also, I wonder if I could sing this to my husband? "Boy, I'm not a piece of meat" Also, I wonder if he's reading this. I keep forgetting I'm about to be on a 12-hour car ride with this blessed man.
16. I painted my nails last night. This is such a rare occassion I had to share. This color:
17. I feel so punk rock.
18. I also feel dorky for saying the words "I feel so punk rock". Because I bet punk rock people don't go around saying "Hey man, we're so punk rock". That's like a bunch of preppy people sitting around Starbucks going "Hey man, we're so preppy". In fact, I'm pretty sure you're not punk rock if you have to say you're punk rock. Hmm.
19. I feel so sexy and skinny.
20. Dang. There's #50.