Every week I sit down and confess some things. Mostly it's just an excuse to write a list.
1. Today is a big fat day here on Sounds Like Tomatoes. First, I'm the Top Bloggah over at Speaking From the Crib!! Woot Woot!! I shared the Cow Story. Head over and read that bad boy and follow that bad girl Kelly, because she's super fun and I adore her.
2. Today is also Get Your Freak On Friday over at my newest addiction, Transient Pod. And the question is: What song gets your foot tapping?
3. Here's my answer.
4. Whip It. Can there be better song lyrics? I think not.
"When a problem comes along, you must whip it.
Before the cream sits out too long, you must whip it."Genuis, I say!!
5. However, thanks to Transient Pod, I'll be singing Eddie Money lyrics at the lop of my mental lungs all.day.long.
6. Oh, but phew, my fancy friend Winn is helping me out by replacing Eddie Money with Miley Cyrus. *stabs self in eyeball*
7. But I gotta say, I can't have Miley without some Captain Valor.
9. Shameless plug: Edward had a new adventure. "Who's Edward?" you ask? *cries a bit* You sooo need to check this out. Yes I sew and knit and junk for tiny dolls. Shameless. And maybe touched in the head. "I say whip it, whip it good".
10. *crosses eyeballs* Has this week been a bit long?
11. I am waaay hoping to score some tickets to see Alice in Wonderland. I wonder if our local theater has scalpers. "Step on a crack, break your momma's back"
12. This is my brain without drugs or alcohol, people. I know. Please, you can come out from under the desk, I won't hurt you. *pats your hair*
13. I'm creeping myself out. "Yeaaaaaaahhh, it's a party in the USA"
14. Right now, I'm wearing these sexy headphones because I'm about to rock some dictation. You are so jealous of me, admit it. Also, I kind of miss these soft squishy foamy kind of headphones. These don't collect ear wax.
15. You know what else I miss? Quoting some Miley. "It's so hard with my girls not around me, it's def-in-it-ly not a Nashville party."
16. You're running away, aren't you. I don't blame you, friend. Run away. RUN AWAY BEFORE EDDIE, MILEY OR DEVO MAKE YOU CRAZY TOO. *whimpers*
17. I wonder what I should eat for lunch. I got a fever. And the only cure is more Arby's.
18. If you see a bunch of hot ladies running a 5K this weekend wearing pink tutus, hand those ladies a cup of water. In Orlando. If you're in like, Boise, Idaho and see a group of ladies in pink tutus, I'd call the cops.
19. Is Miley wearing hair extensions? Maybe I should get some...
20. Time for dictation!! It's ok, it's over, you can leave. Or stay. Or read my archives and sink down into the craziness of my brain pudding. It's crack, I tell you. MUAHAHAHAAH.