1. Remember my rock star nails? Still flaky. I feel 15 again.
2. Guess what? It's Friday. And you know what Friday is all about? Other than paychecks (woot woot! Give it up for paychecks!)? It's all about this:
"Motorin, what's your price for flight in finding Mr. Right? You'll be allright tonight..."
5. I'm pretty sure Night Ranger was just finding a bunch of rhyming words for flight. It makes for a nice respite. I shan't pick on them in spite. But that hair is like Superman's Kryptonite.
6. Also, I think the hole in the ozone layer is from fumes of all those perms. But, it could've been worse. I could've chosen an REO Speedwagon song. The poor 80's. A decade of bad hair choices.
7. Also, I have no room to talk. See Exhibit A:
8. Oh yes, and these Exhibits B-D.
Exhibit B: What I call the Oglive Home Perm Disaster of '89
Exhibit C: Where I am apparently scared of school and do not know how to use hair product
Exhibit D: Where I've given up and look like a crackhead.
9. No, I didn't have many boyfriends in high school. Thanks for asking.
11. Also, anyone else just waiting to get the flu from this crazy weather?
12. Also, I still don't own a Snuggie.
13. Guess what? After years of farm life, we finally have INNERNETS AT HOME!!
14. Most of you are like, big whoop. It is indeed a big whoop! It's like the invention of water! It's like the first time a light switch was used! It's like that time I knitted my Edward doll a scarf! It took forever for us to get the innernets!!
15. Also, now I'll never get anything done.
16. Ok, LOST fans, shall we prepare our letters of disgust now? Because not many of my questions are being answered.
17. It's crack. It's TV crack.
18. I've decided my Weird Black Glove Incident is reminiscent of that movie Serendipity. Please, somebody find me my John Cusack Matching Glove. Or a five dollar bill. Or the book Love in the Time of Cholera. This could be kind of exciting. Have you seen a lone glove anywhere? Send me pictures! Or some black cashmere gloves. I'm not picky.
19. Oh, how about one more for the road?
20. Dear God, thank you for teaching me humility. And that humidity sucks. Amen.
Have a Happy and Humidityless Friday.