4. I came home from work to find my Hubs and kids hard at work sorting through toys to pack and/or throw away. I walked in the door and had a mini panic attack. Hubs promptly shooed me out of the room because he could see the breakdown henceforth on it's way. Thankfully, the house did not have to burn down to take care of the mess. Nor did I die from hyperventilating.
5. I haven't been able to waste time on the computer like normal, you know, because my replacement needs to be impressed by my knowledge and prowess of the Legal World and such, and not my ability to multitask on facebook. I wonder if I'm missed in my online life. *cue the we miss you, Kearsies*
6. Also, I've been busy doing fun stuff like this:
7. Also, I was the weepy mom in the second row. Also, my lunar cycle did not help matters. IfyouknowwhatImean.
8. Also, about 2 hours before graduation I realized that my poor daughter had no shoes to wear. So I was the frantic woman in Walmart shoving my daughter's feet into shoes.
9. Also, see those sandals she's wearing in the photo? She's not stopped wearing them since Tuesday.
10. Also, those shoes were from Kmart. So I was the frantic woman driving at breakneck speeds.
11. Also, I suspect I use the word also too much. Alas.
12. For one day, I want to talk like Emma Pillsbury, the guidance counselor on Glee.
13. Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. The few who do are pursing their mouth attempting to talk like her too.
14. Also, I agree with Sue and Will Shuester does use too much mousse.
15. Speaking of all this Glee, I love this song for this week's offering to Get Your Freak On Friday, hosted by Transient Pod.
16. It's not a terribly nice song, but I sure love it anyways.
17. LOST shows it's last episode on Sunday, right? I dunno if my questions shall be answered, but I'll bet you 50 bucks that Jack Shephard cries. Because he cries in every.single.episode.
18. Dale's sauce on your burger. That's all I'm saying.
19. Ok, that's a lie, because I still have a couple more things to say. So it's just one of the many things I'll say.
20. I tried wine again. It was still sicknasty.