Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Vintage Noisemaker Giveaway winner!!!

The Random Number Generator gods have spoken and the winner of the Vintage Noisemakers is...

Gabrielle!!!

Congratulations, Gabrielle!  May you be noisy and joyous everywhere you go, clacking and twirling and rachetting in celebration of Twizzlers or LOST or Ugg Boots or whatever you feel like!

And many many thanks to Vintage Umbrella for participating in my humble anniversary!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Congrats to the winner! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner...Toot!

w said...

congrats!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails