Once upon a time, many moons ago, I sat down at the computer and busted out with a sweet little blog talking about tomatoes. Or tornadoes. Or something. And that was two years ago.
Isn't it so sweet? My blog is a toddler. Potty training. Learning to play patty-cake. Or in dog years, my blog is getting boobies and learning to curl it's hair. Good luck, sweet blog, and by the way, learn from me and don't put a crimp in your bangs. Your 7th grade pictures can't be redone. Trust me.
Here it is, my bloggy anniversary and it's time to have ourselves a little part-ay. How best to do this?
A GIVEAWAY, OF COURSE!!!
Because at my parties, I like to give stuff away. However should you want to send me presents, I'm currently in the market for a Snuggie.
BUT ANYWAYS, THE GIVEAWAY!!
This giveaway comes from the amazing and eclectic shop of Vintage Umbrella, run by my fancy friend Winn and her friend Donna. Their hobby is pillaging yard sales for the vintage and the unique.
This giveaway is for a set of FOUR VINTAGE NOISEMAKERS!!
The rules (because even rebels like me must occassionally follow them)
To enter, please:
* Go to Vintage Umbrella on etsy and come back here telling me what your favorite item. This step is mandatory and good for one entry.
* "Like" Vintage Umbrella on Facebook. This is done by clicking on the link and then clicking the THUMBS UP button thingy on the top of the page. This step is optional and good for one entry.
* Favorite Vintage Umbrella shop on etsy. This step is optional and good for one entry.
* Please comment separately, so that your comments are easily countable. Sadly, I'm not a rocket scientist, people.
* Please leave me a safe way to contact you, such as your email address, so I can let you know if you're the weeener.
This giveaway will run from May 10th - May 17th noon CST. I shall pick the winner using the Random Number Generator who shall receive two bells, a clapper and a ratchet noisemaker all for their very own!!
(Should the winner not respond to my email regarding the winnings after 48 hours, I shall pick another winner. Don't make me do this, I'll be so sad.)
GOOD LUCK AND MAKE SOME NOOOIIIISSSEEE.
(That was total cheesebally. It's my blog birthday, I can be cheesebally if I want to.)