Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Who I write like

So yesterday, I was reading my buddy and pal, Elegant Bloggery, where she listed a link you could use to find what famousy writer you write like.

I was game.

So I clicked the link, submitted the first page of my meager book and this is what it came up with:



I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I kid you not.  I know.  I'm in shock, too.

Anyhow, this made me really happy.  Perhaps I can do this writing thing after all.


This post is brought to you in conjunction with Leigh vs. Laundry and The Happiness Project.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Yeah, me too. I am not sure that I understand what the thing is looking for. I don't feel mysterious or thrilling.

Unknown said...

You, my dear, are the epitome of all things awesome and yes, you can do the writing thing after all! You go, you Stephen King writer, you!

Shell said...

Very cool! I'll have to check out that link!

Macey said...

I saw this and I forgot to check it out! Off to do it now.
Stephen King?? Scary cool!

Carrie M. said...

that is so cool, because I think I have everyone of his books, so when you publish, I will have to have yours too! and I always think it's you writing when I read the "Cake Wrecks" blog :)

Miss Mandy said...

I write like Cory Doctorow. I have now idea who that is. But I feel famous now!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That's funny. I have never actually read one of his books. I watched one of his movies once and I think it scarred me for life. :)

leigh hewett said...

That movie "IT" scared the bejeezus out me!

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

Stephen King????? But you're funny, and he isn't! Are you writing something in the horror genre? :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm jealous! I got Dan Brown.

Sara said...

I would totally read your Stephen King- like book. Scary or not. When I was in 5th grade I did a book report on Cujo. My teacher called my mom in for a conference.

Related Posts with Thumbnails