1. This morning I woke up to the dulcet tones of diarrhea. Is that ick-ay?
2. Insanity Kimmay says I should do this "funnay ay" stuff every week. I try to listen to her as she's pretty genius-ay.
3. Guess what? When you wake up at 4:30 in the morning with stomach cramps, don't attempt to get back to sleep. Inevitably, you'll fall asleep right before your alarm goes off. It's just a recipe to make you crank-ay.
4. I thought of calling in sick to work, but today's Pay Day. Money money money mon-ay.
5. Plus, then I'd have to face all our dirtay laund-ray.
6. Shout out to my friend, Kellie, be careful of the Canadians, ay?
7. Writing this way really makes me want to watch Strange Brew again. "Take off, you hoser". Funnay.
8. I told my Hubs all I want for Valentine's Day is this:
10. Do you know what they are? Metal stampers. I know, I practically reek of romance. Sap-pay.
11. I think my Hubs was hoping I was asking for something more...feminine. Like a tedd-ay.
12. *gag at thought of teddie* too lac-ay.
13. My office ceiling leaks. This makes my work area very water-ay.
14. This does not help with the whole crank-ayness.
15. Also, that water standing in my bucket is nast-ay.
16. It curbs the hunger to look at it, so, there's my lining that's silver-ay.
17. I watched The Office last night. *cabbage patch-ay*
18. No, I don't know why I felt that an episode of The Office deserved a cabbage patch arm movement. But I like it. Step off-ay.
19. Just kidding, sweet reader. Let me amend that to say "Step off, please". Nice-lay.
20. Forget that stagnant water. I'm hungray.