1. Today I'm feeling sassy. Not just sassy. More like sass-ay.
2. For breakfast today I ate a leftover taco. It was 70/30 yumm-ay/yuck-ay.
3. You question my choice, I know, but it was all I had and I was hungr-ay.
4. I got on the scale today and saw I lost a pound. Big whoop, you say. Well, Mr. Scoffer, or his second cousin twice removed Ms. Scoffer, just look at this and tell me it's a big whoop-
6. Hop over to my buddy and pal, Speaking From the Crib, where you'll see I've won the Zombie Chicken award...again! I am so luck-ay.
7. The radio is on and guess what just came on? If you guessed Party in the USA, you'd be right. Bonus-ay.
8. And then guess what I just pulled up on the youtubes? If you guessed the ASL version of this song, you'd also be right. Genius-ay.
9. Props to my Hubs for starting my car today for me. It was so cold it would've froze my boot-ay.
10. Plus, the heat melted the frost which then mixed with the bird poo on my windshield which were wiped by the wipers. That grammar sucks. Not so smart-ay.
11. Hubs doesn't read my blog anymore, so those props are just floating around in space somewhere. Float-ay. And space-ay.
12. Just burped. Really regretting the early morning taco. Sicknast-ay.
13. Did you know there is a Sparkly Edward doll? I must have this. For my collection. If you're judging me, shutt-ay.
14. There's also a Twilight Convention nearby at the end of the month. I made the mistake of mentioning this to my Hubs. Mistake-ay.
15. Not that I'd go, you know. Or maybe I'd, you know, just drive by. With all my Edward dolls. And his Snuggie. And scarf. And Team Edward tshirt with the puff paint. I'd stay like, 10 minutes. Tops. Pinkie swear-ay.
16. Or maybe I'd go and bring my camera and pose me and my Edward dolls with each and every person possible. More like the truth-ay.
17. ...I've just lost all respect, haven't I? Alas-ay.
18. Did you know there is a contest for the fastest texters in the world? There's even an article and pic. Bizarr-ay.
19. Guess what? I will never win this contest. Nay. I'm a slave to the English language and will always choose to spell out each.and.every.world. Anal-ay.
20. Bad choice for that last word. Sad-lay.