Every week I sit down and confess some things. Mostly it's just an excuse to write a list.
1. I was so hungry this morning that I succumbed to the temptation of a hot breakfast at the diner next door. I ordered two scrambled eggs and two slices of bacon. It was $3.00. It occurs to me after the fact that I could've paid $3 for a whole dozen eggs at the store.
2. This is a bit like when I go to a gas station and buy a 20 oz. Diet Coke for something like $1.39. Highway robbery considering I could've paid the same amount for a two-liter.
3. Oh no. I'm turning into one of those people. Those people who complain about how much they paid for stuff.
4. We had Valentine's Day candy in our house. It was a gateway drug to birthday cake. I am now back where I was at Christmas.
5. Curse you, Valentine's Day themed chocolates.
6. Almost everyday I wear some copper earrings. Now my earholes are green. I'm kind of scared about this.
7. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into a hippie. Guess how I know this. Ok, I'll just tell you. Because I'm about to order a bracelet from this site for arthritis. At least I'll be semi-stylish.
8. To grow my hair out or cut it short. That is the question.
9. Also, my Hubs is disgusted with me over angst over my hair.
10. Confession- I don't know how to use mousse without having ultra crusty hair which breaks up when I run my hands through my hair which then makes me look like I painted my hair with dandruff. I just said hair three times in that sentence.
11. Do you remember as a kid looking through a magazine or watching a TV show or movie and telling your friend "I'm her"? My kids do this all.the.time.
12. If that were really true, then I would have a household of Miley Cyrus, iCarly and Cinderellas.
13. Who would I be? Hmm. In honor of my buddy, Jim, I would be this cool girl:
15. Or maybe I'd be this girl:
18. One of these Keyboard Confessions is not like the others, one of these Keyboard Confessions just doesn't belong, can you tell which Keyboard Confession is not like the others by the time I finish my song?
19. Oh my stars I need a vacation.
20. *burp* 'Scuse me. Eggs make me burp.
Happy Friday, my friends.
Natural Deodorant Recipe
10 hours ago