So every week I sit down and confess some things. Mostly this is just an excuse to write a list.
1. I'm writing this post whilst sitting in the Apple Store.
2. The Hubs and I are going on a date. To see The Lightning Thief.
3. Awesome book. I'm betting also an awesome movie.
4. My kids are staying the night with my inlaws.
5. For a second, I wondered if we could slip out of state for the night.
6. But then I'd have to gas the car and do some laundry and I'm just not that motivated.
7. I'm so thirsty I am dreaming of a giant Diet Coke.
8. I wonder if the Hubs will be super nice and buy me Twizzlers?
9. Also, I wonder if we'll be the only adults seeing The Lightning Thief?
10. Awesome book. Did I mention that already?
11. No I'm not repeating myself to use up list spaces. That would be super lame of me.
12. I used the flat iron on my hair. And then used some kind of super-straightening, super-fancy, super-sticky hair tonic/gel/solution thingy to make it smoooooth.
13. Alas, despite the magic tonic smoother straightener thingy, there are all kinds of wispies sticking out everywhere. It sort of looks like I stuck my finger in an electric socket.
14. And I'm wearing a bright red shirt under my lime green jacket.
15. What I'm trying to say is that I don't really look that glamorous for this date.
16. It is freeeeezing outside.
17. Ack! Have to go.
18. Happy Friday.
19. And other list space using words.
Natural Deodorant Recipe
10 hours ago