Every week, I sit down and confess some things. Mostly it's just an excuse to write a list.
1. This week could be described as this: Mucus, the plague of my face.
2. It occurs to me that mucus is like boogers on a liquid diet.
3. I had you at "mucus", didn't I? Also, my mother is gagging. Sorry, Mom.
4. My youngest daughter was supposed to be at work with me today. My mother in law took pity on me and kept both of my kids.
5. My mother in law deserves a Klondike Bar.
6. My kids deserve a nap.
7. I made it through Christmas without receiving a Snuggie.
8. This shall be my first purchase post Christmas.
9. Have you seen Avatar yet? You need to. In 3D. It's a must.
10. It's time for me to trim my nails. When I draw blood when I scratch an itch, it's definitely time to trim my nails.
11. I just got a haircut. I said "Just a trim, maybe thin it out a bit". What she heard was "Please make me look horrible for the next few months, kthanx".
12. I should never have added "You're the professional and I trust your judgment."
13. Live and learn. And also, carry a hair clip and/or rubber band at all times.
14. It's time to think about weight loss. Remember last year? When I blogged about Incentives and posted this pic?
15. However, I'm very sure there are ab muscles beneath the muffin top. Somewhere.
16. It might take another year to find them, though.
17. I'm pretty sure my Hubs could just do with a spray tan and be fine.
18. My life is pretty much like this commercial:
19. I was reminded of this past post. So far, my brainwashing hasn't helped one.little.bit.
20. Today is the last day of one of my coworkers. She is the only Twilight Sympathizer in the office. I shall be alone. Except for Edward.
21. Speaking of Edward, he got a little sumpin for Christmas from my kids:
22. I watched Sherlock Holmes the other night on a date with the Hubs. Watching that movie made me realize if I ever go to England I'm going to have to turn to my Hubs 57 times a day and ask "What did he just say?" Because I couldn't understand a durn word.
23. I know this because even here in the South amidst Alabamians I have to ask the same thing.
24. I'm pretty sure they all think I'm partially deaf.