1. It's weird doing my confessions here on the new blog.
2. It's like I'm throwing my first dinner party in my new house and I still can't find the table linens.
3. Guess what? In real life I don't own any table linens. I am ok with this.
4. For my birthday/Christmas, my mom and Gma gave me the New Moon Edward doll, a pack of toothpicks, some dental floss, a tiny crochet hook and some crochet thread. I love that I'm in a family of enablers.
5. Tonight, my 2nd grade daughter will be a Homecoming Princessy person. So proud...*wipes tear*
6. I think I can finally relate to those crazy moms with daughters in beauty pageants.
7. Guess what? One more Christmas gift to buy and I'll.be.done. But don't be too jealous, then I have to finish some knitting. And felting. And then wrapping. And then some baking. Yeah, you're not jealous now, are you?
8. Ever heard of geocaching? It's so much fun. Except guess what? It's not so much fun when it's 20 degrees outside.
9. I super hope I get a Snuggie this year for Christmas. I might even do some geocaching in my Snuggie if I get one.
10. I am about 3 songs away from being Christmas songed out. Also, I'm fairly certain that the DJs who play non-stop Christmas music self medicate. If you know I mean.
11. I have vampire teeth. Or werewolf teeth. Or some kind of monster teeth. Like, my canine teeth are super duper long. Except guess what? I don't like to eat meat much. It's a big waste, I tell you.
12. My Bestie sent me her Edward doll. That is friendship and trust, I tell you.
13. And another Edward doll is on a trip. That is scary, I tell you. What if he gets lost?
14. For that reason, I kept the scarf at home. Because, dude, I'm not knitting with toothpicks for three hours again. Maybe.
15. I lent out all my Twilight books. It was to keep me from sinking into it's vampirey depths again and living in a Coma, but now I miss them.
16. Only my Bestie understands this. That's why she's my Bestie.
17. Remember when I said I was going to not cut my hair for a year? Yeah, I was lying. I'm going to whack it off as soon as humanly possible. Because it is on.my.very.last.nerve.
18. Also, you cannot be cosmetically challenged and grow out hair whilst living/working/shopping, etc. in public. Nay, it's not a good idea.
19. You know Pavlov's dog? How he ate when he heard a bell? Well, I'm fairly certain that as soon as my ears hear Christmas music and those sleigh bells ringing it works like hearing a bell and I immediately start putting on weight. This could be a case study. I could get rich and famousy by doing this case study.
20. Until then, I think I'll snack on these sugar cookies and attempt to fix my hair.
Happy Friday, folks.
To My Friends Who Try to Sell Me Things on Facebook
19 hours ago