Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Toooomorrow! Tomorrow! I'll undergo anesthesia, tomorrow! I can throw my old bra awaaaay!! Sing with me, everyone!

Clearly I was meant to write song lyrics.

Yes, my friends.  The time has come.  I shall undergo the Big Scary Knife Or Whatever Doctors Use For Surgical Procedures These Days tomorrow.

Have I mentioned I'm a big fan of Unnecessary Capitalization?

So.  I shan't be on the innernets much in the following days or whatever.  I plan to perch on my sofa with a pile of books and cans of Diet Coke and jars of applesauce as I recover from a boobalactomy.  Nay, that's not the right word, but have I mentioned I am a big fan of Made Uppy Words?

Some of you have asked for before and after pictures.  I gulped quite a few times as I pondered this.  For Me and The Front of the Camera do not play well together.  Because She's Mean.  But I shall think about your kind requests and go through piles of pictures of Before The Knife.  Because I've got years of them, people.  Years.  Have I mentioned I've been wanting this surgery since I was 13?  Nay?  Well.  There you go.  An extra special glimpse into my life.

Wish me luck.  If you're the praying kind of folk, pray that I'm not one of those minute ratio of people who don't do well with anesthesia.  Or you know, die or whatever.  What, have I not mentioned I can be macabre?

Also, who wants to attend my Burn The Giant Brassieres Party?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had a brassier burning party. Good BYE under wire! Hellooooooo bras that are as comfortable as a sports bra only without the whole uniboob thing! HUZZAH!

Your brassier burning party will be way more exciting than mine was, I can already tell :)

Shell said...

I love your made up words! Good luck with the surgery!

Sara said...

Good luck with your surgery- I'm sure you'll be just fine, but I'll be praying anyway. A LOT.

Also, this reminds me that I need new bras.

Then I will happily burn my old ones...

Miss Fit said...

I just want to know you only have one bra.

w said...

i hope you're doing okay. also. i seriously think you need to reconsider the whole burning bra thing.

i told you. it's 2011. it's not cool to start fires.

it is, however, cool to recycle, reuse, repurpose. make that giant bra into two hats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails