Snazap. It's that time again. Time for me to sit down and entertain your eyeballs with my Keyboard Confessions. Get ready. Also, drink some caffeine.
1. One thing I love about Halloweenish times are the scary movies.
2. Like, I'm trying to decide sitting here all by my lonesome should I watch The Sixth Sense or Paranormal Activity? Both are on Netflix Instant Queue.
3. I'm totally not going to be scared. Because I'm all adultlike and maturish. Also, I've got pillows to hide behind.
4. Except, I just heard a noise outside my window. Dude.
5. Ok, if I sit here and pretend I'm dead, maybe it'll go away.
6. Also, dead people can type on their computers, it's the stuff shows like Ghost Hunters are made of.
7. Man. I'm super hungry. Go away, ghosty person! I need to make some Top Ramen! So what if it's only 10:00 in the morning!
8. Ack! I just heard a sound! Oh wait. It's just my dryer turning off.
9. Now I must do laundry. That's truly scary, people.
10. Equally as scary is the skillet on my stove from two nights ago with scrambled egg remains.
11. Having lunch with my Hubs today. I'm thinking Mexican.
12. I'm wondering how I can include cake into today's lunch.
13. I love cake.
14. Speaking of love and cake, because I love you precious readers, I'm going to share with you the best thing I've read all month. Prepare yourself. It's all about cake. Thank you, Marisa, for sharing this with me!!
15. Are you dead with laughter?
16. I Skyped today with Marisa. I'm so glad I didn't pick my nose online.
17. I'm reading Harry Potter, The Deathly Hallows, to prepare myself for the awesomeness of Part One of the movie coming out next month. I cast myself at the genius feet of J.K. Rowling. Ms. Rowling, should your genius eyeballs ever lay themselves on my humble blog, you're awesome. Seriously.
18. I've already planned a date for next month with my Hubs. Care to know what I've planned? Of course you do. First, a rib dinner. Because it's my one splurge of the month. Second, pumpkin cheesecake. Because it's amazeballs. And then, The Deathly Hallows. You're all welcome to join me on my date, should you want to partake of the awesomeness I've planned. Also, I just need to let my Hubs know. Also, it's Dutch treat. Because um, just because.
19. Looking for a haircut. I'm tempted to see what I can accomplish in my bathroom with my knitting scissors.
To My Friends Who Try to Sell Me Things on Facebook
19 hours ago