Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday is a royal pain

Dude.  I'm so hungry my stomach is eating my liver.  


-- Things the Queen would never say.  Unless she was really hungry and right next to a Taco Bell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would pay good money to see the Queen getting freaky on a grilled stuffed burrito...

freaky as in stuffing it in her mouth with beans and rice spilling all over...

Not the other freaky..that would be..umm...awkward

Related Posts with Thumbnails