2. I'm thinking of giving up Diet Coke. I confess each time I cradle and make out with a can of Diet Coke, I croon "I'll never quit you". Except I might be lying. Because it's not good for me.
3. This is just like the Reese's Cup Obsession of 2009. It was tough and I went through withdrawls, but I did, in fact, quit them. I confess that sometimes I dream of the silky smooth peanut buttery goodness.
5. Recently, a family member made this comment about my post on Monday about The Queen and boogers:
that's gross, but somehow appropriate for your blog.
7. Also, if I died today, what would be said in my eulogy? "Well, she made some good booger jokes." I confess, this makes me want to take stock of my life. Maybe I need to throw in some that's what she said jokes, just to mix it up. Also, my coworker was very surprised I was capable of making a TWSS joke. Dude, it's not that hard. That's what she said. See?
8. I wonder if I'll ever be asked to guest post again? Or interview. I'm not picky. Ask me a question, I'll lay it on you.
9. Words, that's what I'll lay on you, guttermind. Or some lotion, because you're ashy. It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.
10. I confess that I read the book for Silence of the Lambs. Because the movie just wasn't near scary enough.
11. Man I want some Diet Coke. I ain't quittin you! maybe.
12. Ooh! Guess what? In one month, I'll be sniffing the blue skies of Superior, Colorado! I'm assuming the blue skies there smell of jasmine with undertones of sugar cookies. Or really clean air. One of those two. Also, you wanna see my new digs? Of course you do!
13. You know what else is cool? I think I get to meet in real life Tristan from The Transient Pod! I know, she might have a shank or a switchblade or something skeery. But I have some hand sanitizer so I'm ok. Also, if she's really scary, I'll just sic my kids on her and they'll kill her with whining and fighting. Or at least make her ears bleed. I confess I feel protected by the magical power of bratty kids.
14. According to my youngest daughter, she loves me one bar more than my Hubs. Whatever that means. I'm betting it's good. I confess I feel smug typing this.
15. I'm going to have to do it, folks. Pack, that is. Mostly this is because all our broken down boxes are stacked up next to my dresser keeping me from reaching my underwear drawer. I confess I'm thinking of just buying new underwear. I really hate packing.
16. You know what else I hate? Radio talk shows. I confess I feel intellectually boring. Also, I feel intellectually dumb as I had to look up on the googles how to spell intellectually. Just kidding. mostly.
17. It'll take us a couple of days to drive our moving truck to Colorado. This is our family vacation. Guess which route we'll take? KANSAS. I know. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Also, any of you awesome readers from Kansas? Anything fun and adventuresome in Kansas? *crickets chirping*
18. Apple iPhone 4g. Yes please. I confess this makes me feel covety.
19. iPrecious will be sad. I shall sit here and cradle and stroke my iPrecious and coo "I'll never quit you". until i get an iPhone 4g.
20. I'm feeling ashy. I rub the lotion on my skin, and sign off until we meet again.