Time means nothing anymore, so who cares if I post this random list today instead of tomorrow? Not I, I say.
1. My garbage disposal is called The IN-SINK-ERATOR.
2. I find this awesome.
3. I find it disturbing that I'm still laughing about it.
4. Tomorrow, I shop for groceries. You know something is super wrong with your life when you're super excited to actually get out of the house to buy groceries.
5. Also, I'm buying black grapes for 49 cents a pound. You'd be excited too if you had this bounty to shop from.
6. We're having a house guest soon. I suppose this means I need to put on real clothes instead of wearing jammies all day long. Man. Such work.
7. You know your life is super exciting when you're knitting yourself a dishtowel to match the rug you lockerhooked.
8. This post might be hazardous to your health. Do no read while driving or operating heavy machinery. It's so sleep-inducing.
9. Also tomorrow? I'm sucking down the biggest fattest Jamba Juice ever. Don't get in the way of me and my cravings, I tell you.
10. I just found out that two other people I know have garbage disposals called The IN-SINK-ERATOR.
11. I am no longer laughing.
12. You know what though? I'm pretty peckish.
13. Shall I have a pb&j? Or turkey with provolone cheese with mustard?
14. These are the exciting things I have to decide.
15. Later on, I'll get to decide do a dark load or do a white load.
16. I don't blame you if you want my life. It's pretty rock star.
17. I don't think this whole staying home thing is taking to me.
18. If I walk for 20 minutes, I can buy myself a Diet Coke.
19. Ooh, another choice to make: shall I go to the library tonight to pay my 30 cents fine or go tomorrow and pay 40 cents?
20. Man. Maybe I shouldn't write this bloggy stuff until something more exciting happens. I'll get back to you next year.
How We Budget for Our Summer Bucket List
2 days ago