That is today's date. You're welcome for pointing out the obvious. I aim to be helpful.
For fun, here are 12 random things, for your eyeballs' enjoyment. Eyeball's? Eyeballs's? Whatever.
1. If I'm really lucky, my daughter will break ALL my dishes.
2. Today I discovered that a butternut squash smells just like a watermelon on the inside.
3. Just down the road from Chez Murphy is a gourmet cupcake shop. Not good, people. Not good.
4. It is not lost on me that the words "milkshake" and "mistake" are similar. Yes they are. And thus, I had a mistake. This is recycled from my fb. I am a responsible recycler.
5. I look more and more Hobbity as the days pass. Soon, I shall make my trek to Mordor, in search of reliable hair care products.
6. For Christmas, I made some really awesome things for certain folks for gifts. But guess what? I can't tell you because some people reading this will be like, Ooh! That's for me! And then when Christmas rolls around they will get something like a knitted scarf and be like, this is lame.
7. So I'll tell you alllll about it in January.
8. For reason undetected, I began watching the X Files on Netflix. All nine hundred bajillion seasons. I'm on season 7 now and all I can think is, will you two just kiss already? Geez.
9. Also, I'm fairly certain that watching the X Files is really just a documentary on the evolution of the cell phone.
10. Also, I'm fairly certain you could make watching the X Files a drinking game. Take a drink whenever Scully asks "You ok, Mulder?" Take another drink every time Mulder uses the words "X File" or "paranormal". I could go on. But I shall not.
11. I sure am glad I chose to homeschool my two children. That way, I get to listen to them fight all day long, as opposed to just the evening. This was also a recycled fb status.
12. I do like being a responsible recycler.
Playing with Water Wubble
5 hours ago