Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday is a royal pain

Dang!  The underwire in my bra just totally poked me in the armpit.

-Things the Queen would never say...probably

7 comments:

The Retired One said...

No, no!! The queen is OLD...she'd say:
"the underwire in my bra just broke and it totally poked me in my WAIST!"

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

The Queen may never say that, but she must certainly think it. Underwire bras are the devil's handmaiden.

robin said...

I TOTALLY GET IT QUEENIE. I REALLY DO.....

Macey said...

I don't think she would have that problem...I'm pretty sure her bra is like the armor type. Bullet proof Boobies. Or BpB if you wish. ;)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

LOL

That actually just happened to me. So I yanked it out. Now I'm kinda lopsided. Bwahahahaha. She'd never say that either...

Miss Mandy said...

This happened to me last week while Broadway dancing in my hallway. Don't ask.

So I went to Walmart to buy a temporary one. They didn't have one in stock that was big enough. Ahem.

Beth Zimmerman said...

I've been otherwise occupied for a while! So glad to see that the Queen is still not talking! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails