Who Am I?

Well, inquisitive reader, let me answer. I am a wife, a mom and I have chronic bad hair. I like made uppy words and Unnecessary Capitalization. If you know who the guy in the bottom right picture is, you're probably my best friend. Also, I own several Edward dolls which I write about HERE. No, I don't use drugs. By the way, if your love canned tomatoes, visit my stash HERE.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

All systems go

You will all be pleased to know that insurance has granted permission for surgery.  I know, you were all perched at the edge of your seat, just waiting for this joyous news.  

We shall pick a surgery date soon.

But first, I must schedule *dum dum dummmm* ... a mammogram.  You know you wish you were me.

Also, before I go, let me share with you one of the funniest spam messages ever.  This came into my inbox from the last post.

You recall what I wrote last past, yes?  All about seeking a breast reduction?  Ok.  Well keep that in mind.  

You've raised two interesting points in this post.

Indeed I have, random spammer.  Indeed I have.  Oh, the irony.

Carry on with your weekend, kind readers.  

7 comments:

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

LOL! Would you please send that spammer to my blog? Too funny...

Unknown said...

This was interesting. Thank you for sharing.



(that's me being a random spammer)

also, YAY for your soon-to-be surgery!

tristan said...

Woot! Doing my happy dance for your boobies.

Ashley said...

Missed you! I'm back too. I have a new blog, and I'm doing a giveaway http://pockets-full-of-posies.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-win-free-handmade-amigurumi.html

Shelley said...

Great news for you! I love the spammer comment too. :-)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You slay me.

Tracie Nall said...

Oh my...those crazy spammers and their comments. That one is priceless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails